Final: Magic 105 - Sixers 94
Philadelphia: Evan Turner - 17 Pts, 11 Reb, 8 Ast
Orlando: Nikola Vucevic - 21 Pts, 16 Reb, 5 Ast
- The Sixers were looking to break their misfortune in Orlando as they lost 10 of their previous 11 visits to the Amway Center.
- Philadelphia was without Spencer Hawes for the second consecutive game with a left knee injury.
- Evan Turner was two assists shy of a triple double with 17 points and 11 rebounds.
- Michael Carter-Williams put up 23 points, four steals, four rebounds, and three assists.
- Victor Oladipo and Arron Afflalo both poured in 18 points for the Magic.
- Thaddeus Young put up a team-high 26 points and eight rebounds off the bench for the Sixers after missing the last three games due to personal issues.
- Only three Sixers were in double figures.
- Orlando shot 43-for-82 (52.4%) from the field while the Sixers only shot 38-for-85 (44.7%).
- A concerning number for 76ers fans is the Sixers 11-for-17 (64.7%) work from the free throw line.
- Every Sixers starter committed at least two turnovers.
- Former Sixers first-round pick Maurice Harkless had five points and three rebounds in 16 minutes.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports