Flyers v. Rangers
Last Game: Loss, 4-1 v Rangers (Tue. April 22nd)
Last Game's Top Performer: Mark Streit - 1 G, 0 A, 1 SOG, 21:13 TOI
- The Flyers are 6-4 in playoff series all-time against the Rangers having won the last three dating back to 1987.
- Philadelphia has only comeback from a 3-1 deficit in a series twice in their history but are 14-7 in series in which they are tied 2-2.
- The Flyers have won the last two series with the Rangers when they have split the first two games.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 in seven-game series against the Rangers.
- The Flyers are 33-35 all-time in Game 4s and 13-14 in Game 4 when trailing 2-1 in the series and seven of the 27 times the Flyers have trailed 2-1 have they come back to win the series.
- Philadelphia is 125-85 all-time in the playoffs on home ice.
Last Game: Win, 4-1 @ Flyers (Tue. April 22nd)
Last Game's Top Performer: Dan Girardi - 1 G, 1 A, 1 SOG, Plus-1
- The Rangers are 215-234-8 all-time in the playoffs.
- New York has won seven of their last eight playoff series when they have had home-ice advantage.
- The Rangers are 8-4 over their last 12 series when they have split the first two games.
- New York is 32-12 all-time is series when they win Game 1 and 21-6 when they win Game 1 at home.
- The Rangers are 11-17 all-time in the playoffs in Philadelphia.
- New York is 22-28 all-time against the Flyers in the playoffs.
33-24-5, 2.36 GAA, .920 SV%
Lundqvist, 32, was fantastic for the Rangers in Game 3 stopping 31 of 32 shots fired his direction in the victory. Lundqvist has a 1.67 GAA and a .930 SV% so far in the series. He posted a 2.14 GAA and a .934 SV% in 12 games in the 2013 playoffs. In 47 career starts against the Flyers, Lundqvist is 28-14-3.
33-18-7, 2.50 GAA, .917 SV%
Mason, 25, came into Game 3 in relief of Ray Emery. He stopped all three shots fired his way. It was his first action since he was injured in the second period of April 12th's overtime win over Pittsburgh. In seven career games against the Rangers, Mason is 4-1-1 with a 2.49 GAA and a .928 SV%.