Flyers @ Rangers
Last Game: Win, 5-2 v. Rangers (Tue. April 29th)
Last Game's Top Performer: Claude Giroux - 1 G, 0 A, 6 SOG, 21:26 TOI
- The Flyers are 6-4 in playoff series all-time against the Rangers having won the last three dating back to 1987.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 in seven-game series against the Rangers.
- The Flyers have won the last two series with the Rangers when they have split the first two games.
- Philadelphia is 7-3 in elimination games since 2010.
- The Flyers are 9-6 all-time in Game 7 and have won each of their last three Game 7s.
- The Flyers are 3-3 all-time in Game 7 on the road and have won two straight.
Last Game: Loss, 5-2 @ Flyers (Tue. April 29th)
Last Game's Top Performer: Dominic Moore - 1 G, 1 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- The Rangers are 216-236-8 all-time in the playoffs.
- New York has won seven of their last eight playoff series when they have had home-ice advantage.
- The Rangers are 8-4 over their last 12 series when they have split the first two games.
- New York is 32-12 all-time is series when they win Game 1 and 21-6 when they win Game 1 at home.
- The Rangers are 5-0 all-time at home in Game 7.
- New York is 23-30 all-time against the Flyers in the playoffs.
33-18-7, 2.50 GAA, .917 SV%
Mason, 25, played outstanding in Game 6 stopping 34 of 36 shots fired his way and really carried the Flyers in a game they desperately needed. He has a 1.95 GAA and a .939 SV% in part of three games in the playoffs for the Flyers. In 10 career games against the Rangers, Mason is 6-2-1.
33-24-5, 2.36 GAA, .920 SV%
Lundqvist, 32, was pulled from Game 6 after the second period after allowing four goals on 23 shots. Lundqvist has a 2.31 GAA and a .910 SV% so far in the series. He posted a 2.14 GAA and a .934 SV% in 12 games in the 2013 playoffs. In 51 career starts against the Flyers, Lundqvist is 29-16-3.