Phillies @ Dodgers
Place: 3rd in NL East
Last 10: 6-4
- The Phillies are 15-9 in their last 24 games in Los Angeles including the postseason.
- Jimmy Rollins went 1-for-4 with a double and a run scored last night.
- Chase Utley hit his 10th double of the season going 1-for-4.
- Jayson Nix hit his first home run with the Phillies in his only a-bat of the night with his solo shot in the eighth inning.
- Ryan Howard went 1-for-3 with a walk and an RBI.
- The Phillies bullpen allowed three runs on six hits in two innings of work.
Place: 1st in NL West
Last 10: 5-5
- Hanley Ramirez went 2-for-4 with a double and a solo home run in the bottom of the eighth inning last night to power the Dodgers offense.
- Yasiel Puig went 2-for-4 with a triple and two RBIs.
- Scott Van Slyke had a strong game at the plate going 2-for-4 with a double and a run scored.
- Matt Kemp went 2-for-4 with two doubles and a run scored
- The Dodgers went 4-for-12 with runners in scoring position and left seven runners on base.
0-2, 3.60 ERA, 1.28 WHIP
Kendrick, 29, had a quality start on Saturday against the Rockies allowing three runs on six hits with no walks and three strikeouts in seven innings but got his second loss of the year. In 12 career games (nine starts) against the Dodgers, Kendrick is 5-6 with a 6.84 ERA and a 1.66 WHIP. In seven career games (four starts) at Dodger Stadium, he is 3-3 with an 8.34 ERA and a 1.85 WHIP.
3-0, 2.16 ERA, 1.04 WHIP
Haren, 33, allowed five runs (two earned) on seven hits with no walks and five strikeouts in 7.1 innings of work Saturday against the Diamondbacks getting his third win of the year. In eight career starts against the Phillies, Haren is 1-4 with a 5.09 ERA and a 1.30 WHIP. In 10 career starts at Dodger Stadium, he is 3-3 with a 3.18 ERA and a 1.17 WHIP.