Phillies @ Diamondbacks
Place: 4th in NL East
Last 10: 5-5
- Ben Revere went 2-for-5 with a run scored and his seventh stolen base of the year.
- Jimmy Rollins had a good night going 2-for-5 with and RBI and his fourth stolen base of the season.
- Cody Asche went 1-for-3 with a walk and an RBI.
- Domonic Brown and Marlon Byrd both went 2-for-4 with a run scored.
- The Phillies went 2-for-9 with runners in scoring position and left nine men on base.
Place: 5th in NL West
Last 10: 4-6
- Aaron Hill paced the Arizona offense going 2-for-4 with a double, a two-run home run and three RBIs.
- A.J. Pollock went 2-for-4 with a home run.
- Martin Prado notched two hits on the night going 2-for-4.
- Arizona used five pitchers out of the bullpen.
- The Diamondbacks went 2-for-5 with and left six runners on base.
3-2, 3.09 ERA, 1.31 WHIP
Lee, 35, threw eight shutout innings on Monday against the Dodgers allowing four hits with no walks and 10 strikeouts. He has earned the decision in all five of his starts this season. In six career starts against the Diamondbacks, Lee is 4-1 with a 2.93 ERA and a 0.93 WHIP with one complete game. In two career starts at Chase Field, he is 1-1 with a 2.57 ERA and a 1.00 WHIP.
0-2, 9.50 ERA, 2.00
Arroyo, 37, got hit hard on Monday against the Cubs allowing five runs on eight hits with three walks and two strikeouts in 5.1 innings getting the loss. In 13 career games (12 starts) against the Phillies, Arroyo is 4-7 with a 5.35 ERA and a 1.34 WHIP. In eight career starts at Chase Field, he is 4-2 with a 4.79 ERA and a 1.45 WHIP.