Sixers v. Rockets
Standings: 5th in Atlantic Division
Last Game: Loss - 114-96 v. Heat (Nov. 1st)
Steak: Lost 3
- The Sixers are 68-65 all-time against the Rockets but an incredible 40-22 in Philadelphia, winning each of their last three over Houston at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Philadelphia has scored 100 or more points in six of their last eight games against the Rockets.
- Sixers opponents have scored 100 or more points in two of their three games this season and are averaging 103.3 points per game. The Sixers allowed an NBA-worst 109.9 points per game last season.
Standings: 1st in Southwest Division
Last Game: Win - 104-90 v. Celtics (Nov. 1st)
Steak: Win 3
- The Rockets combined margin of victory over their first three games this season is +43.
- Houston is the third-best team in the NBA at getting to the free throw line averaging 34.7 free throws per game this season led by James Harden who averages a league-best 11.3 made free throws per game.
- Shooting from deep has been the key for the Rockets as they have made 10 or more three-point shots in each of their first three games this season.