Sixers @ Clippers
Standings: 5th in Atlantic Division
Last Game: Lost - 112-96 @ Suns (Jan. 2nd)
Steak: Lost 4
- The Sixers are 67-53 all-time against the Clippers but 24-34 all-time in Los Angeles.
- Philadelphia is 2-4 when tied or leading when entering the fourth quarter but have only held a lead entering the third quarter in 11 of their 30 games this season.
- The Sixers are 4-2 overall this season, including four consecutive wins, when Michael Carter-Williams has scored 20 or more points.
Standings: 2nd in Pacific Division
Last Game: Won - 99-78 v. Knicks (Dec. 31st)
Steak: Won 2
- The Clippers have won five straight games against the Sixers and eight of their last nine matchups.
- Los Angeles have gone 14-4 at home this season and 80-20 since the start of 2012-13.
- The Clippers went 82-58 during the 2014 calendar year which was the third-highest winning percentage in the NBA.