Sixers v. Pistons
Standings: 4th in Atlantic Division
Last Game: Loss - 99-74 @ Pelicans (Jan. 26th)
Steak: Lost 6
- The Sixers are 208-149 all-time against the Pistons and 144-44 against them at home.
- Philadelphia is being outscored by an average of 21.5 points per game over their last two games and are being outscored by 11.2 points per game over their last 33 games.
- Seven of the Sixers' eight wins have come when scoring fewer than 100 points.
Standings: 4th in Central Division
Last Game: Loss - 114-110 @ Raptors (Jan. 25th)
Steak: Lost 3
- The Pistons have allowed the Sixers to score 100+ points in six of their last eight games but Detroit has won three of those six games.
- Detroit is 12-6 over their last 18 games after losing four straight. They went on a 13-game losing streak back in November but have bounced back going 14-10 over their last 24 games.
- Greg Monroe is one assist away from 800 in his NBA career.