- Claude Giroux (PHI) - 1 G, 0 A, 4 SOG, Plus-2
- Vinny Lecavalier (PHI) - 1 G, 0 A, 2 SOG, 14:48 TOI
- Mark Streit (PHI) - 0 G, 2 A, 4 SOG, Plus-3
- The Flyers got on the board in the first when Jay Rosehill redirected Mark Streit's slap pass to give them a 1-0.
- Streit fed Scott Hartnell just over five minutes later and Hartnell ripped a wrist-shot by Devan Dubnyk to make it 2-0 Flyers.
- The Oilers got one back late in the second when David Perron beat Steve Mason to make it 2-1.
- After Anton Belov received a match-penalty for a hit to the head of Claude Giroux, Wayne Simmonds was whistled for cross-checking to make it four-on-four.
- While on the four-on-four, Giroux beat Dubnyk for his first goal Since April 15th to make it 3-1 and the eventual game-winner.
- Taylor Hall came right back for Edmonton scoring two minutes later to make it 3-2.
- Vinny Lecavalier would end all doubt on a one-timer from Brayden Schenn from an impossible angle to make it 4-2.
- Giroux led all Flyers with 23:59 of ice time.
- Steve Mason continues to dazzle as he allowed just two goals on 26 shots.
- The Flyers were 0-for-4 on the power play while the Oilers were 1-for-4.
- Philadelphia out-shot Edmonton 34-26.
The Flyers take on the Ottawa Senators on Tuesday at the Wells Fargo Center. Puck drop is slated for 7:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports