"You may not know it but I've been very busy over the past 35 years putting my thoughts and ideas together in a book about Golf. I am very proud of the results and in order to market the publication, I am asking friends and family to be the first to own a copy. Here's the Table of Contents from my new book, "Winning Golf Strategies," which I believe gives the reader valuable playing tips and insider information that I've gained through my own years of experience in the game and observations of my golfing partners.
Table of Contents
- How to properly line up your Fourth putt.
- How to hit a Nike from the rough when you hit a Titleist from the tee.
- How to avoid the water when you lie 8 in a bunker.
- How to get more distance off the shank.
- When to give the Ranger the finger.
- Using your shadow on the greens to confuse your opponent.
- When to implement Handicap Management.
- Proper excuses for drinking beer before 9 a.m.
- How to urinate behind a 4" x 4" post ... Undetected.
- How to rationalize a 6-hour round.
- How to find that ball that everyone else saw go in the water.
- Why your spouse doesn't care that you birdied the 5th.
- How to let a Foursome play through your Twosome.
- How to relax when you are hitting three off the tee.
- When to suggest major swing corrections to your opponent.
- God and the meaning of The Birdie-To-Bogey Putt.
- When to regrip your Ball Retriever.
- Use a strong grip on the Hand Wedge and Weak Slip on the Foot Wedge.
- Why male golfers will pay $5.00 a beer from the Cart Girl and give her a $3 tip, but will balk at a $3.50 Beer at the 19th Hole and stiff the Bartender.
Hopefully you will find my book intriguing and purchase a copy. Please forward and hopefully more people will buy copies!"
Sounds like a book I could use.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports