Win: Nate Eovaldi (4-6) - 7.2 IP, 0 R, 0 ER, 3 H, 2 BB, 5 K
Loss: Roy Halladay (4-5) - 0.1 IP, 1 R, 1 ER, 0 H, 2 BB, 0 K
X-Factor: Marlins LF Christian Yelich - The Marlins 21 year-old left-fielder has a big future ahead of him as he entered the day batting .281/.359/.397 this season. Monday night he went 2-for-3 with a RBI, a walk, and a strikeout.
- SS Jimmy Rollins went 1-for-4 with a double - the Phillies only extra-base hit.
- Phillies starter Roy Halladay lasted just three batters Monday night against the Miami Marlins before being pulled for what the team is calling "arm fatigue."
- Doc threw 16 pitches, only five strikes, and recorded one out and walked two batters in the shortest outing of his 15-year Major League career.
- LF Dom Brown went 1-for-4 with a single in the bottom of the ninth.
- RF Roger Bernadina went 1-for-2.
- RF Darin Ruf went 1-for-3.
- Philadelphia used seven pitchers for eight innings of work.
- The Phillies went 0-for-1 with runners in scoring position and left six runners on base.
- It is the Phillies fifth straight loss.
The Phillies will continue their three-game series with the Marlins on Tuesday night at Marlins Park at 7:10 pm with Zach Miner taking the mound.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports