Win: Cole Hamels (4-11) - 8.0 IP, 1 R, 1 ER, 6 H, 1 BB, 4 K
Loss: Taylor Jordan (0-2) - 5.2 IP, 4 R, 3 ER, 8 H, 1 BB, 2 K
Save: Antonio Bastardo (2)
X-Factor: 2B Chase Utley - Utley had a big night for the Phillies. He went 1-for-4 (reached on a fielder's choice by Adam LaRoche) with a double and two runs scored. Utley got the Phillies on the board in the fourth when he scored on Dom Brown's single and knocked the ball out of catcher Kurt Suzuki's glove (Utley never did touch home plate). He would later score on Michael Young's two-run double in the sixth inning.
- Michael Young was the only other Phillie with an extra base hit.
- Ben Revere went 2-for-4 tonight with two singles to raise his average to .302
- Carlos Ruiz was the only Phillies fielder without a hit tonight (he, along with Utley, were the only fielders not to record a hit last night).
- Dom Brown added another RBI, his team leading 64th of the season.
- This is the third straight win for Phillies in Cole Hamels' starts.
- Jonathan Papelbon was not available for the save tonight.
Cliff Lee is on the mound Wednesday night at Citizens Bank Park as the Phillies continue their series with the Nationals at 7:05 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports