Win: Matt Harvery (7-1) - 6 IP, 0 R, 0 ER, 2 H, 1 BB, 6 K
Loss: John Lannan (0-2) - 5 IP, 6 R, 4 ER, 8 H, 3 BB, 3 K
X-Factor: Mets' First Four Hitters - Eric Young Jr, Daniel Murphy, David Wright, and Marlon Byrd combined to go 10-for-19 with five RBI, four runs scored, and no strikeouts. They accounted for 10 of the Mets' 12 hits on the afternoon. Wright was a single shy of the cycle as he went 4-for-5 with four extra base hits.
- The Phillies were 0-for-4 with runners in scoring position and left four runners on base.
- Chase Utley had the Phillies only extra base hit with a lead off double off Harvey in the fourth.
- Ben Revere was the subject of a controversail call in the top of the 5th as he caught a ball in centerfield but dropped it on the transfer. The umpires met but allowed Juan Lagares to stay safely at third.
- The Mets were 5-for-17 with runners in scoring position and left six on base.
- Phillies reliever J.C. Ramirez, acquired from Seattle in December 2009 for Cliff Lee, made his Major League debut in the eighth inning and struck out the side.
Cliff Lee is on the mound tomorrow night for the Phillies as they take on the Padres at 10:10 pm at Petco Park .
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports