Final: Hawks 125 - Sixers 99
Atlanta: Mike Scott - 18 Pts, 9 Reb, 4 Ast
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 29 Pts, 8 Reb, 5 Stl
- No Atlanta starter scored more than 13 points but Mike Scott and Elton Brand both added 18 points off the bench.
- Sixers starter James Anderson was held scoreless in 29 minutes of action.
- Thaddeus Young (29 points) and Michael Carter-Williams (17 points) were the only two Sixers starters to record more than six points.
- Atlanta led by as much as 30 points in the third quarter and scored 37 and 38 points in the second and third quarters.
- Sixers guard Elliot Williams scored a season-high 15 points off the bench.
- The Sixers are now 3-21 when failing to score 100 points.
- Hawks guard Kyle Korver went 3-for-4 from beyond the arc to extend his NBA record for most consecutive games with a three-pointer to 114.
- Atlanta shot 50.6% from the field and 50.0% from beyond the arc while holding the Sixers to 36.8% from the field and 27.3% from beyond the arc.
- Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes, both recorded six points apiece, each received technical fouls.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports