Final: Hawks 103 - Sixers 95
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 23 Pts, 4 Reb, 4 Ast
Atlanta: Paul Millsap - 28 Pts, 17 Reb, 4 Ast
- The Sixers shot an impressive 46.8% from the field while shooting 11-for-30 (36.7%) from beyond the arc tonight. They held Atlanta to 42.9% shooting and just 7-for-31 (22.6%) shooting from deep.
- What hurt Philadelphia was Atlanta's 60 point second half which included a 19-5 run at the end of the third quarter.
- Michael Carter-Williams was, once again, the jack-of-all-trades for the Sixers scoring 16 points while grabbing nine rebounds and dishing out nine assists.
- Former Sixers guard Louis Williams put up 22 points off the bench for the Hawks.
- James Anderson had a game-high 19 points for the Sixers on 8-for-16 shooting.
- Elliot Williams scored 10 points off the bench for the Sixers.
- Casper Ware was the only Sixers player to enter the game but not score as he played 14 minutes shooting 0-for-5 from the field including 0-for-4 from beyond the arc.
- The Sixers fall to 13-17 when shooting 45.0% or better from the field.
- The loss drops Philadelphia to 6-53 when failing to score 110 points in a game.
- The Sixers have not won consecutive games since December 29th-January 4th when they won four straight.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports