Win: Chad Qualls (5-2) - 0.1 IP, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 H, 1 BB, 0 K
Loss: Ethan Martin (1-5) - 1.0 IP, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 H, 2 BB, 2 K
Save: Steve Cishek (33)
X-Factor: Marlins SS Adeiny Hechavarria - The Marlins shortstop has been a royal terror for the Phillies this year. He was the one who hit the home run that knocked Roy Halladay out in May which led to his shoulder surgery. He had two hits on Monday and another on Tuesday. Wednesday night he went 1-for-4 with three RBIs including the game-winner in the bottom of the eighth.
- 2B Chase Utley and LF Dom Brown both went 2-for-4.
- Phillies starter Cole Hamels went six innings allowing two runs on five hits with two walks and six strikeouts in his final start of the season.
- Hamels is the first Phillies pitcher since Curt Schilling in 1998 to lose 14 games in a season.
- 3B Freddy Galvis went 3-for-4 with a RBI.
- RF Darin Ruf went 1-for-3 with a double, a run scored, and a walk. He had the only Phillies extra-base hit.
- SS Jimmy Rollins committed his 11th error of the year.
- The Phillies went 3-for-8 with runners in scoring position and left nine runners on base.
The Phillies will open up a three-game series with the Braves on Thursday night at Turner Field at 7:10 pm with Tyler Cloyd taking the mound.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports