Final (2OT): Cavaliers 127 - Sixers 125
Philadelphia: Evan Turner - 31 Pts, 10 Reb, 1 Ast
Cleveland: Kyrie Irving - 39 Pts, 12 Ast, 5 Reb
- The Sixers trailed by five at halftime but used a strong third quarter to get back in the game outscoring Cleveland 37-22.
- The Cavaliers responded by outscoring the 76ers 32-22 in the fourth quarter to force overtime.
- Thaddeus Young had 29 points including two with 5.5 seconds left in regulation to tie the game.
- Evan Turner had 31 points and 10 rebounds but had a big bucket with 8.7 seconds left in the first overtime.
- Turner was also a game-high plus-15 in his 47 minutes on the court.
- Michael Carter-Williams played a game-high 49 minutes pouring in dishing out 13 assists, grabbing seven rebounds, and pouring in 21 points, including a game-tying three with 11.3 seconds remaining in the second overtime.
- Kyrie Irving's season-high 39 points came up clutch for the Cavaliers as he hit the game-winning layup with 0.6 seconds left in double-overtime.
- Philadelphia-native Dion Waiters had 24 points in 44 minutes.
- Both teams turned the ball over 19 times.
- The 76ers have now lost three out of their last four games.
The Sixers take on the San Antonio Spurs on Monday at the Wells Fargo Center. Tip-off is slated for 7:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports