Final (OT): Sixers 123 - Rockets 117
Houston: Jeremy Lin - 34 Pts, 11 Ast, 4 Reb
Philadelphia: James Anderson - 36 Pts, 4 Reb, 3 Stl
- The Sixers used a strong fourth quarter outscoring Houston 26-16 to force overtime after Hthe Rockets dominated the third quarter outscoring the 76ers 33-20.
- James Anderson had his best game with the 76ers scoring a career-high 36 points including the game-tying three with 6.6 seconds left to force overtime.
- Jeremy Lin scored 34 points on Monday for Houston and bounced back with 28 points Wednesday going 9-for-15 from three point range.
- Tony Wroten filled in for Michael Carter-Williams well tonight with a triple-double scoring 18 points, dishing out 11 assists, and grabbing 10 rebounds.
- The Sixers had six players in double figures, including all five starters.
- Dwight Howard put up a double-double with 23 points and 15 rebounds and Terrence jones had one as well with 10 points and 11 rebounds.
- The Sixers shot 11-for-25 (44.0%) including 6-of-8 from Anderson and 3-of-5 from Spencer Hawes.
- It was the Sixers first overtime victory since January 18, 2013 against Toronto.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports