Final: Jazz 104 - Sixers 92
Utah: Gordon Hayward - 22 Pts, 8 Ast, 3 Stl
Philadelphia: Tony Wroten - 30 Pts, 1 Reb, 4 Stl
- Only two Sixers starters, Thaddeus Young (18 points) and James Anderson (16 points), scored in double-figures.
- Derrick Favors put up a double-double with 15 points and 14 rebounds while Enes Kanter had a double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds off the bench for the Jazz.
- Tony Wroten added 30 points off the bench for the Sixers.
- Utah had three players, Kanter (13 points), Alec Burks (19 points) and Diante Garrett (11 points), score in double figures off the bench.
- Only three Sixers (Wroten, Young and Anderson) scored more than six points tonight.
- Michael Carter-Williams was held to just four points but dished out nine assists and grabbed seven rebounds.
- Only nine players saw action for the Jazz while every healthy 76er played.
- The Sixers fall to 12-14 on the year when shooting 45.0% or better as they shot 47.4% from the field but just 5-for-22 (22.7%) from beyond the arc.
- Philadelphia coughed up a two-point halftime lead getting outscored 54-40 in the second half.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports