Loss: Tom Koehler (0-4) - 5 IP - 5 R, 4 ER, 7 H, 2 BB, 4 K
X-Factor: Kyle Kendrick - Kendrick came out and gave the Phillies great start which shows, after two rough starts towards the end of May, he is back on track with his second straight quality start and win. He needed only 105 pitches to get the complete game win tonight. The complete game was Kendrick's second of the season and fourth of his career. He has won each of his last two starts and the Phillies are 8-4 in his 12 starts this season.
- Dom Brown hit his National League leading 17th home run in the sixth inning.
- Delmon Young followed up Brown's home run with a solo shot of his own.
- Erik Kratz went deep in the fifth inning which means the Phillies 5-6-7 hitters each had a home run tonight.
- Ben Revere stole two bases tonight and made a great running grab in centerfield.
- Kendrick hit his first career triple in the fifth inning. Freddy Galvis also tripled in the game.
- The Phillies were 2-for-7 with runners in scoring position leaving a total of six runner on base.
They continue their series tomorrow night at 7:05 pm as Jonathan Pettibone gets the start for the Phillies.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports