Final: Kings 3 - Flyers 2
- Dwight King (LAK) - 1 G, 0 A, 2 SOG, Plus-2
- Jonathan Quick (LAK) - 2 GA, 30 Saves, .938 SV%
- Jeff Carter (LAK) - 1 G, 0 A, 7 SOG, Plus-1
- The Flyers fell behind in the second period when Alec Martinez's shot from the points hit Mark Streit's skate in front and ended up on Jeff Carter's stick who had an open net and deposited his 25th goal of the year.
- The Kings made it 2-0 in the second when Ray Emery could not control the rebound on Robyn Regehr's harmless shot on net and Justin Williams beat an out-of-position Emery.
- The Flyers came out strong in the third period when Braydon Coburn's shot from the point hit Matt Read in front and slowly beat Jonathan Quick to cut the lead to 2-1 just 29 seconds into the period.
- Philadelphia tied it up eight minutes later when the Kings couldn't clear the zone and Scott Hartnell's shot was redirected by Jakub Voracek and into the net.
- Just over two minutes later with the Flyers swarming, they turned the puck over at the blue line and Slava Voynov and Dwight King went in on a 2-on-1 for Los Angeles. Voynov slid a perfect pass to King who beat Emery to put the Kings back on top 3-2.
- Both teams went 0-for-4 on the power play.
- Claude Giroux had his six-game point streak snapped.
- The Flyers blocked 21 shots marking the third consecutive games they blocked 20 or more shots.
- Los Angeles outshot Philadelphia 41-32 but the Flyers recorded 30+ shots for the third straight game.
- The goals by Read and Voracek were their 20th goals of the season.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports