Points: Michael Carter-Williams - 27
Rebounds: Henry Sims - 12
Assists: Michael Carter-Williams - 7
Points: Carmelo Anthony - 27
Rebounds: Carmelo Anthony - 11
Assists: Jose Calderon - 7
- Carmelo Anthony posted a double-double for the Knicks scoring 27 points and grabbing 11 rebounds.
- Henry Sims had the Sixers' only double-double with 11 points and 12 rebounds.
- Michael Carter-Williams led the Sixers in scoring with 27 points on 10-for-26 shooting.
- Saint Joseph's alumnus Langston Galloway scored 11 points, grabbed seven rebounds and dished out four assists in 34 minutes for the Knicks in his return to Philadelphia.
- Robert Covington scored 17 points for the 76ers on 5-for-11 shooting from the field.
- Philadelphia shot 36.7% from the field and 8-for-23 (34.8%) from beyond the arc.
- New York shot 40.7% from the field and 7-for-20 (35.0%) from three-point range.
- Jerami Grant only had four points and two rebounds for the Sixers but blocked eight shots.
- Nerlens Noel and Luc Mbah a Moute both sat out with injuries.