Points: Robert Covington - 18
Rebounds: Jerami Grant - 7
Assists: Michael Carter-Williams - 5
Points: Kyrie Irving - 24
Rebounds: Kevin Love - 15
Assists: LeBron James - 11
- The Sixers cut a Cavaliers' 20-point lead down to three points with less than four minutes to go but the Cavaliers went on a 10-0 run to put the game out of reach.
- Michael Carter-Williams did not play in the fourth quarter and finished the game with two points on 1-for-9 shooting and five assists.
- Robert Covington had a strong game for the Sixers with 18 points and seven steals.
- LeBron James had the game's only double-double with 18 points and 11 assists.
- Jerami Grant poured in 18 points off the bench for the Sixers thanks to 3-for-5 shooting from beyond the arc.
- Kevin Love was held to just five points but was a monster on the glass with 15 rebounds.
- Philadelphia turned the ball over 21 times in the loss.
- It was Cleveland's 11th consecutive victory.
- The Sixers shot 39.7% from the field and 12-for-33 (36.4%) from beyond the arc.
- The Cavaliers shot 44.9% from the field and 12-for-27 (44.4%) from three-point range.