- Nick Young led all Sixers with 30 points on 12-of-23 shooting.
- Kobe Bryant had 34 points, six assists, and four rebounds.
- The Lakers were 14-for-34 (41.2%) from 3-point range.
- The Sixers were 41-for-83 from the field. They were previously 8-2 when shooting 45% or better from the field.
- Spencer Hawes had 16 points and six rebounds off the bench.
- Only six of the 10 Lakers that played scored but all six scored 12+ points.
- The Sixers had 17 turnovers compared to the Lakers’ 14.
- Metta World Peace (formerly Ron Artest) had a double-double: 19 points and 16 rebounds
- Dwight Howard also had a double-double 17 points and 11 rebounds.
- Evan Turner only had two turnovers while handling the point guard position.
The Sixers get back in action tomorrow night in Dallas at 8:30 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports