Final: Heat 101 - Sixers 86
Miami: LeBron James - 21 Pts, 10 Ast, 8 Reb
Philadelphia: Spencer Hawes - 10 Pts, 10 Reb, 4 Ast
- Michael Carter-Williams had a night to forget shooting just 1-for-7 from the field and ending with seven points, two assists, and one rebound.
- Chris Bosh led all scorers with 25 points as he and LeBron James were the only players in the game to break the 20 point mark.
- Tony Wroten led all Sixers with 13 points off the bench. Only three Sixers starters were in double figures: Evan Turner (11), Thaddeus Young (10), and Spencer Hawes (10).
- James (21 pts, 10 reb) and Hawes (10 pts, 10 reb) were the only players to register double-doubles in the game.
- The Sixers did a good job containing Dwayne Wade as he ended the night with eight points, two rebounds, and two assists.
- The Heat shot 47.5% from the field while the Sixers shot 36.9% after a poor start to the game.
- Philadelphia struggled from the free throw line going 22-for-37 (59.5%) and surprisingly got 17 more attempts than Miami.
- New Sixers center Dewayne Dedmon played well in his debut scoring seven points and grabbing seven rebounds in 21 minutes of action.
- Former first round pick Greg Oden suited up for Miami was did not play due to a coach's decision.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports