- Vinny Lecavalier (PHI) - 3 G, 0 A, 7 SOG, 14:57 TOI
- Steve Mason (PHI) - 26 Saves, 2 GA, .929 SV%
- Matt Read (PHI) - 1 G, 0 A, 3 SOG, Plus-1
- The Flyers avoiding becoming the first team since the New York Americans in 1940 to begin the season with 10 straight games without scoring three or more goals.
- Jake Voracek got his first goal of the year putting the Flyers up 2-0 just 5:30 into the first period.
- Vinny Lecavalier score the Flyers first goal on the power play snapping a 1-for-25 streak on the man-advantage.
- Overall the Flyers went 1-for-3 on the power play while the Islanders were 0-for-3.
- Braydon Coburn led all Flyers in ice time with 21:56 with Sean Couturier leading all Flyers forward with 20:03 TOI.
- Despite leading 3-1 after the first period, the Flyers were out-shot 15-11 by the Islanders.
- For the game the Flyers out-shot New York 32-28.
- Michael Raffl played just 9:18 on the first line.
- Claude Giroux had two assists and two shots on goal in 19:27 of ice time.
The Flyers take on the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday at the Wells Fargo Center. Puck drop is slated for 7:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports