NYR 1-0 - 6:10 - Dan Boyle (2) - PPG - Derek Stepan (7), Martin St. Louis (10)
NYR 2-0 - 4:14 - Martin St. Louis (9) - Derek Stepan (8), Chris Kreider (9)
NYR 3-0 - 5:30 - Rick Nash (16) - SH - Derek Stepan (9), Ryan McDonagh (4)
0 Goals Allowed
- The Flyers have been held to two or fewer goals in 16 of their last 19 regular season games against the Rangers.
- Rick Nash's third period shorthanded goal made it the 22nd time since the 2009-10 season the Rangers scored a power play and a shorthanded goal in the same game.
- The Rangers are now 15-4-0 in their last 19 games against the Flyers.
- Philadelphia falls to 3-11-2 when allowing the first goal of the game.
- Martin St. Louis notched his 1,000th career point after recording an assist on Dan Boyle's goal in the first period and his own goal in the second period.
- The Flyers out-shot the Rangers 26-24, including 11-3 in the third period.
- The Rangers were 1-for-6 on the power play while the Flyers were 0-for-6 on the man advantage.
- Mark Streit (22:18) and Andrew MacDonalf (20:12) were the only two Flyers to play more than 20 minutes.
- Cam Talbot and the Rangers have shutout the Flyers in each of their last two games dating back to November 19th.