Win: Kyle Lohse (2-6) - 8 IP, 1 R, 1 ER, 4 H, 1 BB, 6 K
Loss: Jonathan Pettibone (3-2) - 5.1 IP - 6 R, 4 ER, 4 H, 2 BB, 4 K
X-Factor: Carlos Gomez - Gomez continued to add to his already strong year on Sunday. He hit his 11th home run of the year with his two-run shot in the sixth inning. He had a hit in each of the last two games scoring a run and driving in another in the series before Sunday. He drove in two runs and scored two runs in the series finale.
- The six runs allowed are the most Pettibone has allowed in the Majors this year.
- Jeremy Horst had another rough outing allowing two runs on two hits in just 0.2 innings pitched.
- Brewers OF Ryan Braun left the game in the third inning with right thumb soreness.
- Catcher Humberto Quintero's 8th inning home run extended the Phillies home run streak to 14 games.
- Lohse's 8 IP was his longest outing of the season and he only allowed one hit (Quintero's home run) after the first inning.
- It was the first time since May 30th that Dom Brown did not score a run.
- Justin De Fratus was the only Phillies pitcher who did not allow a run.
They head to Minnesota to open at three game series with the Twins on Tuesday night at 8:10 pm. Cole Hamels will get the ball for the Phillies.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports