Win: Brad Hand (1-1) - 1.0 IP, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 H, 1 BB, 0 K
Loss: Cesar Jimenez (1-1) - 1.0 IP, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 H, 0 BB, 0 K
Save: Steve Cishek (31)
X-Factor: Marlins 3B Ed Lucas- Lucas came into the game with three career home runs and his fourth home run was a shot that packed a punch. With the score tied at 3 in the top of the 10th inning, Lucas hit a solo home run to left to give the Marlins a 4-3 lead and ultimately the win. He went 2-for-5 on the night.
- 2B Chase Utley 1-for-5 with a team-high two two-out RBIs.
- SS Jimmy Rollins went 1-for-3 with two walks, a run scored, and a stolen base.
- LF Dom Brown went 2-for-4 with two doubles and a walk.
- CF Roger Bernadina went 1-for-4 with a walk and a run scored.
- To get the win, the Phillies used seven pitchers. B.J. Rosenberg threw a perfect eighth inning.
- The Phillies went 1-for-8 with runners in scoring position and left nine runners on base.
The Phillies are off Thursday but open up a three game series with the Mets on Friday night at Citizens Bank Park at 7:05 pm with Cole Hamels taking the mound.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports