Final: Magic 101 - Sixers 90
Orlando: Nikola Vucevic - 21 Pts, 13 Reb, 2 Ast
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 19 Pts, 3 Ast, 3 Reb
- The 40 points the Sixers allowed to the Magic in the first half are the fewest first half points the Sixers have allowed all season.
- The Magic had six players in double-figures including all five starts led by Nikola Vucevic's 21 points.
- The Sixers had strong production of the bench with Tony Wroten scoring 15 points and Eric Maynor added 13 of his own.
- Vucevic (21 points, 13 rebounds), Victor Oladipo (17 points, 11 rebounds), and Jameer Nelson (16 points, 12 assists) all posted double-doubles for the Magic.
- It was Vucevic's ninth double-double in the last 12 games and the 26th overall this season.
- Philadelphia is 3-31 when shooting less than 45.0% this season and they were struggling from the field tonight shooting 32-for-87 (36.8%).
- It was the fourth straight game and 14th out of their last 26 that the Sixers have been out-rebounded by 10 or more rebounds.
- The loss drops the Sixers to 3-22 in their last 25 games.
- It was Philadelphia's 12th straight loss, ninth by 11 or more points and 12th straight loss at home.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports