Final - OT: Maple Leafs 4 - Flyers 3
- Joffrey Lupul (TOR) - 1 G, 1 A, 3 SOG, Plus-1
- Kimmo Timonen (PHI) - 2 G, 0 A, 4 SOG, Plus-3
- Troy Bodie (TOR) - 0 G, 2 A, 5 SOG, Plus-2
- The Maple Leafs jumped out to an early 1-0 lead when Jake Gardiner found the puck after a wild scramble in front of the Flyers net and beat a screened Steve Mason.
- Toronto made it 2-0 just over a minute later when Nazem Kadri beat Mason top shelf for his 17th goal of the year.
- After a long scoreless drought, the Flyers got on the board late in the second period when Jake Voracek found Kimmo Timonen, who jumped up on the rush, and Timonen beat Jonathan Bernier to make it 2-1.
- In the third period, Timonen netted his second goal of the game when he beat bernier top shelf with a gorgeous backhand shot.
- The Maple Leafs would take a 3-2 lead after a mad scramble in front of the Flyers net, Mason Raymond poked the puck from under Mason and into the net.
- With two and a half minutes remaining, the Flyers would tie the game 3-3 when Braydon Coburn ripped a slap shot from the point.
- In overtime, Mark Streit was caught out of position and Dion Phaneuf found Joffrey Lupul in front of the net and he beat Mason to give the Maple Leafs the 4-3 overtime victory.
- It was Timonen's seventh career multi-goal game and his second with the Flyers. His first multi-goal game with the Flyers came on December 14th, 2009 against the Bruins.
- Tonight marked the fourth consecutive game after the Olympic break that Jonathan Bernier's start ended up in overtime. He is 2-2 in those games.
- The Maple Leafs out-shot the Flyers 36-31.
- Voracek registered three shots on goal but had eight shots blocked.
- Mason has allowed four goals in four of his last five games.
- The Flyers were 0-for-2 on the power play while the Maple Leafs were 0-for-3 on the man-advantage.
- Voracek recorded two assists tonight for his 13th multi-point game this season.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports