Final: Flyers 5 - Senators 0
- Jake Voracek (PHI) - 2 G, 0 A, 3 SOG, Plus-1
- Steve Mason (PHI) - 24 Saves, 0 GA, 1.000 SV%
- Vinny Lecavalier (PHI) - 1 G, 1 A, 1 SOG, Plus-1
- The Flyers got on the board in the first when Scott Hartnell found Matt Read behind the Senators goal who wrapped around and scored.
- Jake Voracek scored two goals in the second period with his second goal being one of the prettier goals you're going to see on a no-look pass from Wayne Simmonds.
- Vinny Lecavalier blasted a slap shot by Craig Anderson eight minutes into the third period to put the Flyers up 4-0.
- Brayden Schenn got the only assist on the goal.
- Schenn redirected a Lecavalier slap shot five and a half minutes later to make it a 5-0 lead.
- Voracek's second goal and Schenn's goal were on the power play and the Flyers were 2-for-3 overall on the power play.
- The shutout was Mason's first as a Flyer.
- The Flyers out-shot the Seantors 31-24.
- Scott Hartnell led the Flyers with six shots on goal.
- Claude Giroux added two assists for 10 points on the season - his 300th and 301st career points in his 350th NHL game.
- No Flyers forward played more than 19:48 (Giroux) and Braydon Coburn led all Flyers with 23:25 TOI.
- It was the Flyers first shutout in Ottawa since January 1999.
The Flyers take on the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday at the CONSOL Energy Center. Puck drop is slated for 8:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports