Final: Mavericks 97 - Sixers 94
Philadelphia: Evan Turner - 26 Pts, 9 Reb, 7 Ast
Dallas: Monta Ellis - 24 Pts, 10 Ast, 4 Reb
- The Sixers started the game strong with an 8-0 run to take a 21-18 lead after the first quarter.
- Outscoring Dallas 26-25 in the second quarter gave the 76ers a four point halftime lead but that changed quickly in the second half.
- The Mavericks outscored the Sixers 31-24 in the third quarter and had a 14-4 run spanning the end of the third quarter into the fourth to give them a 79-73 lead, their largest of the game at the time.
- The Mavericks played the Sixers straight up in the fourth quarter as they held on to a 97-94 win.
- The Sixers lost all three games on their road trip to fall to 5-7 on the year.
- Spencer Hawes put up another double-double with 10 points and 11 rebounds.
- Tony Wroten had another strong performance with 19 points and five steals.
- Dirk Nowitzki had a double-double with 20 points and 10 rebounds.
- Three Mavericks - Ellis (24), Nowitzki (20), and Shawn Marion (20) - all registered 20 or more points.
- All five Sixers starters were in double figures.
- The 76ers were just 6-for-21 (28.6%) from three-point range but the Mavericks weren't much better shooting 9-for-29 (31.0%) from deep.
- The Sixers committed just 12 turnovers and forced 21 Dallas turnovers.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports