Loss: Edgar Olmos (0-1) - 0.2 IP - 4 R, 0 ER, 1 H, 2 BB, 0 K
X-Factor: John Mayberry Jr. - He came in late in the game and made a huge impact. Mayberry tied the game in the 10th inning when he hit a hanging slider from Steve Cishek into the centerfield seats. He came up with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the 11th inning when he hit a 1-1 pitch into the first row in left field for a walk-off grand slam to give the Phillies a 7-3 victory. On the night, Mayberry was 2-for-3 with two runs scored, two homeruns, and five RBI.
- The Phillies are now 3-1 in extra inning games.
- Dom Brown went 0-for-5 snapping his eight game hitting streak. He did score a run on Mayberry's grand slam.
- Michael Young stole his first base of the year.
- Jonathan Pettibone allowed two runs, one earned, on seven hits in six innings.
- The Phillies were out of bench players and only had Joe Savery and Justin De Fratus available in the bullpen.
- The Phillies got three doubles in the seventh inning (one from Ryan Howard, Delmon Young, and Erik Kratz) to tie the game at 2.
- Bob Davidson botched a call in the bottom of the eighth inning when he called Ben Revere for interference then Davidson caught the wrath of the fans as the Citizens Bank Park faithful rained boos on Davidson for the rest of the night.
They continue their series tomorrow night at 1:05 pm as Cole Hamels gets the start for the Phillies.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports