Final: Sixers 113 - Celtics 108
Boston: Kelly Olynyk - 28 Pts, 9 Reb, 3 Ast
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 21 Pts, 14 Reb, 6 Ast, 4 Stl
- The Sixers shot 54.4% from the field but just 3-for-12 (25.0%) from beyond the arc.
- Boston was decent from the field as well shooting 46.5% and 9-for-24 (37.5%) from three-point range.
- Michael Carter-Williams improved his play once again scoring 21 points, grabbing 14 rebounds and dishing out six assists while contributing on the defensive end with four steals and two blocks.
- Tony Wroten added 20 points off the bench for the Sixers.
- The Celtics had an opportunity to tie the game at the end when Chris Johnson appeared to hit the game-tying three but his foot was actually out of bounds when he shot the ball so the basket did not count.
- Thaddeus Young had another consistent game for the Sixers doing a little bit of everything putting up 15 points, grabbing seven boards and dishing out seven assists.
- Boston had three players with 23 or more points - Kelly Olynyk (28), Jeff Green (27) and Avery Bradley (23) - but no other player scored more than nine points.
- Rajon Rondo had eight points, 14 assists and 11 rebounds for the Celtics.
- Elliot Williams scored 10 points off the bench while Brandon Davies scored 11.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports