Points: Nerlens Noel - 19
Rebounds: Nerlens Noel - 8
Assists: Michael Carter-Williams - 6
Points: Kelly Olynyk - 30
Rebounds: Jared Sullinger - 11
Assists: Rajon Rondo - 7
- Nerlens Noel scored a career-high 19 points on 9-for-12 shooting from the field.
- Furkan Aldemir scored two points, grabbed two rebounds and dished out one assist in 10 minutes in his NBA debut.
- Kelly Olynyk scored a career-high 30 points as the seven-footer was 3-for-5 from beyond the arc.
- The Sixers scored just 13 points in the second quarter and 38 total in the first half.
- Boston shot 44.2% from the field but just 6-for-25 (24.0%) from behind the arc. Philadelphia shot 35.5% from the field and 4-for-28 (14.3%) from three-point range.
- Tony Wroten played 30 minutes off the bench missing all three of his shots and scoring no points but grabbed four rebounds.
- It marked the third time in the last four games the Sixers have been held to 90 points or fewer.