Final: Pacers 101 - Sixers 94
Indiana: Paul George - 25 Pts, 6 Ast, 4 Reb
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 25 Pts, 10 Ast, 6 Reb
- The Pacers shot an incredible 58.2% from the field for the game while the Sixers only shot 38.9%.
- The Sixers fall to 3-35 when failing to shoot 45.0% from the field.
- Philadelphia's bench outscored Indiana's 32-27.
- Thaddeus Young had a double-double for the Sixers with 25 points and 10 assists while Lance Stephenson had a double-double for the Pacers scoring 13 points and grabbing 12 rebounds.
- Michael Carter-Williams had a strong game for the 76ers scoring 12 points, grabbing nine rebounds and dishing out eight assists.
- Evan Turner scored just two points in 21 minutes in his return to Philadelphia while Lavoy Allen dropped 13 points in 18 minutes in his return. Andrew Bynum did not play.
- Byron Mullens scored 15 points and grabbed five rebounds in 24 minutes off the bench for the Sixers.
- The Sixers extended their franchise-record to 15 straight home losses.
- Tonight's loss snapped a 10-game streak of losses by at least 11 points.
- The loss marks the 50th on the season for the Sixers and their first 50-loss season since they lost 51 in 2009-10. They have not lost more than 51 games in a season since they lost 60 in 1996-97.
- Philadelphia has lost 19 consecutive games and are one loss away from tying the franchise record for most consecutive losses with 20 set in 1973.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports