Win: Cliff Lee (8-2) - 7 IP, 2 R, 2 ER, 3 H, 1 BB, 6 K
Loss: Jared Burton (0-4) - 1 IP - 2 R, 2 ER, 3 H, 1 BB, 1 K
Save: Jonathan Papelbon (12)
X-Factor: Ben Revere - Revere closed out his first series back in Minnesota nicely. He went 4-for-6 with two runs scored, including the eventual game-winning run. His four hits tied a career high. In the series, Revere went 8-for-14 with three runs scored and a triple against his former club.
- The Phillies left a season high 16 men on base - the most since August 21, 1980.
- Ben Revere hit his second triple of the season and stole his 15th base tonight
- Michael Young, Ryan Howard, and Jimmy Rollins each had an RBI.
- The Phillies scored three runs or less while recording 16 or more hits for the first time since September 19, 1964.
- The win snaps a five game losing streak.
- Mike Adams and Jonathan Papelbon each threw 12 pitches in their respective innings pitched.
They head to Denver to take on the Colorado Rockies tomorrow night at 8:40 pm. Kyle Kendrick will take the mound for the Phillies.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports