Final: Braves 2 - Phillies 1
Losing Pitcher: Cole Hamels (9-9) - 8.0 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 1 BB, 7 K
Save: Craig Kimbrel (47)
- Ben Revere went 1-for-4 with his 49th stolen base of the year and ended the year batting .306.
- Freddy Galvis was on base today going 1-for-3 with the Phillies only run of the game.
- Ryan Howard was the only other Phillies position player to record a hit going 1-for-3 with a walk.
- Despite not earning his 10th win of the season, Cole Hamels went 2-for-2 at the plate.
- Philadelphia did not record any extra-base hits.
- The Phillies went 0-for-7 with runners in scoring position and left six men on base.
- Emilio Bonafacio led off the game with his third home run of the season.
- Freddie Freeman added an RBI single in the first inning.
- The only other Brave to record a hit on the day was Chris Johnson who went 1-for-4.
- Phil Gosselin was 0-for-3 with a walk and a run scored.
- The Braves went 1-for-5 with runners in scoring position and left four runners on base.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports