Final: Marlins 5 - Phillies 0
Losing Pitcher: Cole Hamels (2-5) - 5.0 IP, 5 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 4 BB, 2 K
- Jimmy Rollins had a strong game, despite his teammates, going 2-for-4 with his 15th stolen base of the season.
- Ben Revere put together another multi-hit night going 2-for-4.
- Mario Hollands allowed two runs on three hits without recording an out.
- Ryan Howard was the only other Phillie to record a hit going 1-for-3 with a single and a walk.
- Cole Hamels' five inning stint snapped a 10-game streak of 7+ innings pitched.
- The Phillies went 0-for-6 with runners in scoring position and left seven men on base.
- Ed Lucas had another good game for Miami going 2-for-4 with a double, a stolen base, an RBI and a run scored.
- Casey McGehee was a force at the plate going 2-for-3 with a walk, a double, an RBI and a run scored.
- Jarrod Saltalamacchia only had one hit but made it count with his two-run home run in the eighth inning.
- Jeff Baker added a multi-hit night of his own going 2-for-3 with a double.
- Donovan Solano drove in a run with his RBI single in the fourth inning to get the Marlins on the board.
- Tom Koehler had six strikeouts through the first three innings of tonight's game.
- The Marlins went 2-for-11 with runners in scoring position and left eight runners on base.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports