Win: Kyle Kendrick (8-6) - 7.0 IP, 1 R, 1 ER, 5 H, 1 BB, 2 K
Loss: Jordan Zimmermann (10-3) - 6.1 IP, 2 R, 2 ER, 8 H, 0 BB, 6 K
Save: Jonathan Papelbon (20)
X-Factor: CF Ben Revere - Revere was, once again, a difference-maker in the Phillies lineup. The 25 year old went 2-for-4 with an RBI and his 22nd stolen base of the year. Revere was the only Phillies player with a two-out RBI while going 1-for-2 with runners in scoring position. He raised his batting average to .304.
- The Phillies were 2-for-11 with runners in scoring position and left seven runners on base.
- Five Phillies (Michael Young, Dom Brown, Darin Ruf, Kevin Frandsen, and Chase Utley) hit doubles with only Frandsen driving in a run on his double.
- With his pinch-hit RBI in the seventh, Frandsen is now 11-for-31 this season in pinch-hit situations.
- Delmon Young and Jimmy Rollins were the only two Phillies fielders that did not record a hit.
- The Phillies had four errors in the game and Utley had a career-high three of the errors.
- At one point in the game, Utley had more errors than the Phillies had hits.
Jonathan Pettibone is on the mound Fridayday night at Citizens Bank Park as the Phillies open up their series with the White Sox at 7:05 pm. There will be a firework show after following the game.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports