Win: Michael Stutes (3-1) - 1.0 IP, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 H, 0 BB, 1 K
Loss: Henderson Alvarez (4-5) - 7.0 IP, 2 R, 2 ER, 5 H, 3 BB, 5 K
Save: Jonathan Papelbon (29)
X-Factor: Phillies 2B Chase Utley - He entered the game batting .285/.380/.503 with 27 home runs and 108 RBIs in 147 career games against the Marlins. He was sharp on Tuesday going 1-for-2 with a run scored and two walks.
- SS Jimmy Rollins went 1-for-4 with a double - the Phillies only extra-base hit - and a run scored.
- Phillies starter Zach Miner allowed one run on four hits with two walks and three strikeouts in four innings pitched.
- 1B Kevin Frandsen went 0-for-3 with a RBI on a fielder's choice.
- RF Darin Ruf went 1-for-3 with a RBI and a walk.
- Philadelphia used five pitchers with Miner the only one who allowed a run.
- The Phillies went 0-for-3 with runners in scoring position and left six runners on base.
- The Phillies have had four total at-bats with runners in scoring position over the last two games.
- The win snapped the Phillies' five-game losing streak.
- The loss was the 100th of the year for the Marlins - their most losses since they lost 108 in 1998.
The Phillies will wrap up their three-game series with the Marlins on Wednesday night at Marlins Park at 7:10 pm with Cole Hamels taking the mound.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports