Final: Phillies 7 - Dodgers 3
Losing Pitcher: Brian Wilson (0-2) - 0.1 IP, 3 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 1 BB, 0 K
- Marlon Byrd went 3-for-5 with two doubles and four RBIs, including two in the top of the ninth.
- Carlos Ruiz was 3-for-3 with two walks, two doubles, two runs scored and two RBIs off of a double in the top of the ninth inning to break a 3-3 tie.
- Ruiz went 7-for-14 in the series with six extra-base hits.
- Chase Utley was 1-for-4 with a walk, an RBI single and two runs scored.
- Domonic Brown went 1-for-3 with two walks and his third stolen base of the year.
- Ben Revere had another decent game going 2-for-5 with two runs scored.
- Kyle Kendrick exited the game in line for the win allowing two runs on 10 hits with a walk and two strikeouts in 5 2/3 innings of work.
- The Phillies went 4-for-16 with runners in scoring position and left 10 men on base.
- Adrian Gonzalez went 3-for-5 with a double, a solo home run and two runs scored.
- Juan Uribe had a strong night offensively going 3-for-4 with his fourth home run of the year and two RBIs.
- Hanley Ramirez was 2-for-4 with a walk.
- Dan Haren pitched well for the Dodgers allowing three runs (one earned) on seven hits with two walks and seven strikeouts in six innings of work.
- Haren also continued the trend of pitchers picking up hits this series as he went 1-for-2 at the plate.
- The Dodgers went 1-for-8 with runners in scoring position and left 10 runners on base.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports