Final: Suns 124 - Sixers 113
Phoenix: Gerald Green - 30 Pts, 2 Reb, 2 Ast
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 22 Pts, 11 Ast, 2 Reb
- Michael Carter-Williams starred for the Sixers posting the team's only double-double leading all 76ers with 22 points and dishing out 11 assists.
- Phoenix center Miles Plumlee had the only double-double for the Suns with 14 points and grabbing 13 rebounds.
- Evan Turner and Thaddeus Young both turned in 21 point nights for the Sixers
- Philadelphia native Markieff Morris had 13 points off the bench for the Suns.
- Hollis Thompson scored 10 points in 19 minutes off the bench for Philadelphia.
- The Sixers were incredible from the free throw ling going 25-for-26 (96.2%).
- Phoenix had a great night offensively shooting 53.8% from the field and 45.0% from beyond the arc.
- Spencer Hawes had a strong game scoring 18 points while grabbing a team-high nine rebounds.
- Every 76er played tonight except Arnett Moultrie.
- Former Temple star Dionte Christmas did not enter the game for the Suns.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports