Standings: 7th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss (SO) - 4-3 v. Ducks (Oct. 14th)
- The Flyers are 72-39-32-0 all-time against the Stars and 26-29-16-0 all-time in Dallas.
- Philadelphia has won seven of their last of their last eight games against Dallas.
- The Flyers are one of three teams, along with the Oilers and Hurricanes, who still do not have a win yet this season.
0-2-1, 3.29 GAA, .884 SV%
Mason, 26, allowed three goals on 28 shots in Tuesday's shootout loss to the Ducks. He stopped two of four shootout attempts. In 11 career games against the Stars, Mason is 5-4-1 with a 2.53 GAA and a .913 SV%.
Standings: 2nd in Central Division
Last Game: Win - 3-2 @ Penguins (Oct. 16th)
- The Stars scored two goals in the final 2:57 of regulation Thursday to beat the Penguins.
- Dallas captain Jamie Benn has scored two goals and dished out three assists all in the last two games.
- Ales Hemsky is one assist away from 350 NHL career assists and five points away from 500 career points.
2-0-1, 1.95 GAA, .933 SV%
Lehtonen, 30, allowed two goals on 29 shots in Thursday's win over the Penguins. He has allowed exactly two goals in all three of his starts this season. In 11 career games against the Flyers, Lehtonen is 0-10-1 with a 3.50 GAA and a .891 SV%.