Standings: 7th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Win (OT) - 6-5 @ Stars (Oct. 18th)
- The Flyers are 56-44-30-0 all-time against the Blackhawks but have only won 17 of their 64 regular season games all-time in Chicago.
- Jakub Voracek has recorded a point in each of the Flyers first five games this season becoming the first Flyer to do so since Chris Pronger in 2011.
- The Flyers are the least penalized team in the NHL averaging just seven penalty minutes per game while the Blackhawks are second in the NHL averaging eight penalty minutes per game.
0-2-1, 3.78 GAA, .865 SV%
Mason, 26, allowed four goals on 18 shots through two periods in Saturday's overtime victory over the Dallas Stars. In 20 career games against the Blackhawks, Mason is 6-10-3 with a 3.52 GAA and a .885 SV% allowing 66 goals on 562 shots.
Standings: 2nd in Central Division
Last Game: Win (OT) - 2-1 v. Predators (Oct. 18th)
- The Blackhawks are 27-17-19-0 all-time against the Flyers at home.
- Chicago is the only team in the NHL that has not allowed a third period goal this season.
- Kris Versteeg returns to the Blackhawks lineup but goaltender Corey Crawford has been scratched.
0-0-0, 0.00 GAA, .000 SV%
Raanta, 25, is appearing in his first game of the season after going 13-5-4 with a 2.71 GAA and a .897 SV% in 2013-14. In two career starts against the Flyers, Raanta is 1-0-1 with a 2.41 GAA and a .925 SV% allowing five goals on 67 shots.