Standings: 7th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Win - 7-4 @ Maple Leafs (Dec. 20th)
- The Flyers are 34-11-3-5 all-time against the Jets and 2-2-1 in Winnipeg since the franchise moved from Atlanta.
- Andrew MacDonald is one point from 100 NHL career points while Sean Couturier is two points away from 100 in his career.
- Jakub Voracek leads the NHL with 42 points while Claude Giroux is tied with Dallas' Tyler Seguin for second with 39.
0-0-0, 0.00 GAA, .000 SV%
Zepp, 33, makes his NHL debut tonight. He was recalled from the Lehigh Valley Phantoms following Steve Mason's injury on Friday. In 17 games for the Phantoms this season, Zepp was 8-5-4- with a 2.70 GAA and a .918 SV%.
Standings: 4th in Central Division
Last Game: Win - 2-1 v. Bruins (Dec. 19th)
- The Jets are 10-3-3 against the Eastern Conference this season and 6-0-2 against the Metropolitan Division.
- Winnipeg has scored the first goal in 12 of their last 14 games and 22 times overall. They are 13-5-4 in those games.
- The Jets are 5-1-2 in the month of December taking 12 of 16 points in the month so far.
10-8-4, 2.27 GAA, .916 SV%
Pavelec, 27, stopped 27 of 28 shots fired his way in a 5-1 victory over the Buffalo Sabres on Friday night. He is 3-0-2 in his last five starts with three of the starts going to overtime or a shootout. In 13 career games against the Flyers, Pavelec is 7-4-1 with a 3.14 GAA and a .910 SV%.