Flyers @ Stars
Last Game: Win, 6-3 @ Red Wings (Wed. Dec. 4th)
Streak: Won 1
- Flyers are 71-38-32-0 all-time against the Stars.
- Defenseman Nick Grossmann is playing in his first game in Dallas since being traded to the Flyers on February 16, 2012.
- Wayne Simmonds is one assist away from 100 in his NHL career.
- Vinny Lecavalier will miss his third straight game with back-spasms.
- The Flyers went 3-for-3 on the power play Wednesday against Detroit.
- The Flyers are averaging 1.16 goals per game in their 15 loss compared to 3.46 goals in their 13 wins.
- Philadelphia has outscored opponents 40-25 over their last 13 games.
Last Game: Loss - OT, 3-2 @ Maple Leafs (Thu. Dec. 5th)
Streak: Lost 1
- The Stars are coming off a season-high 50 shots against the Maple Leafs on Thursday.
- Four Stars recorded six or more shots against Toronto with Jamie Benn leading the way with eight shots.
- Benn also led the way with five hits in their season-high 41 hit effort.
- Defenseman Sergei Gonchar leads the Stars with 52 points (15 goals, 37 assists) in 72 career games against the Flyers.
- Dallas is 5-3-1 against the Eastern Conference this season.
- 18-year-old rookie Valeri Nichushkin has a goal and two assists in the last two games.
10-8-2, 2.14 GAA, .932 SV%
Mason, 25, is coming off a decent start against Detroit on Wednesday where he allowed three goals on 35 shots in a 6-3 victory. Mason has won five of his last six starts. In nine career starts against the Stars, Mason is 4-3-1 with a 2.31 GAA and a .916 SV%.
11-5-5, 2.25 GAA, .926 SV%
Lehtonen, 30, allowed three goals on 24 shots against the Maple Leafs in the Stars' 3-2 overtime loss to Toronto on Thursday. Lehtonen has lost five of his last six starts. In 11 career starts against the Flyers, Lehtonen is 0-10-1 with a 3.50 GAA and a .891 SV%.