Standings: 6th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 5-2 @ Devils (Jan. 3rd)
- The Flyers are 39-29-8-5 all-time against the Senators and 24-12-2-2 against them at home.
- Philadelphia has the best home ice power play this season at 29.1% and have scored at least one power play goal in seven of their last nine home games.
- Vinny Lecavalier has recorded a point in three consecutive games and has five goals over his last seven games.
6-12-6, 2.56 GAA, .916 SV%
Mason, 26, came into Saturday's game against the New Jersey Devils in relief of Ray Emery. He stopped six of eight shots fired his direction in two period of work. In eight career games against the Senators, Mason is 5-2-1 with a 1.97 GAA and a .937 SV% and two shutouts.
Standings: 7th in Atlantic Division
Last Game: Loss - 4-2 v. Lightning (Jan. 4th)
- The Senators have not won in Philadelphia since April 11th, 2013 and won their last matchup overall with the Flyers on December 9th, 2013 with a 5-4 shootout victory.
- Ottawa has lost four of their last six games and was called for five penalties in the third period of Sunday's loss to the Lightning.
- Kyle Turris leads the team with 17 points (6 G, 11 A) in the 21 road games this season while the team is 8-10-3 in those games.
10-9-5, 2.39 GAA, .927 SV%
Anderson, 33, stopped 26 of 28 shots fired his way in a 3-2 overtime victory over the Boston Bruins on Saturday. The Senators have won four of his last six starts. In 14 career starts against the Flyers, Anderson is 8-4-1 with a 2.95 GAA and a .912 SV%.