Standings: 5th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Win - 4-3 @ Sabres (Jan. 17th)
- The Flyers are 129-87-26-8 all-time against the Islanders and 54-54-15-4 all-time against them on the road.
- Philadelphia is 33-4-4 against the Islanders in their 41 meetings since the beginning of 2007-08.
- The Flyers are 4-20-6 this season when scoring three or fewer goals in a game and their first loss to the Islanders this season was a 1-0 shootout loss.
3-1-0, 2.38 GAA, .904 SV%
Zepp, 33, allowed three goals on 27 shots fired his way in Saturday's victory over the Buffalo Sabres. Zepp has started three of the last four games and has appeared in all four games. He has allowed exactly three goals in each of his three victories.
Standings: 1st in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 6-4 @ Canadiens (Jan. 17th)
- The Islanders have enjoyed home ice this season going 15-4-0 at Nassau Coliseum. Their 15 wins in the first 19 home games has tied a franchise record.
- New York has out-shot 15 of their last 16 opponents and have out-shot 11 of their last 16 by 10 or more shots.
- The second goal is key for the Islanders as they are 12-0-0 when allowing the first goal of the game but score the second.
24-9-0, 2.36 GAA, .912 SV%
Halak, 29, allowed six goals on 33 shots in a 6-4 loss to the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday. The loss snapped the team's four-game winning streak and a personal three-game win streak. In seven career games against the Flyers, Halak is 5-2-0 with a 1.91 GAA and a .936 SV% with two shutouts.